Wednesday, March 18, 2020

FabFri185 New Beginnings




Love this with purple!
I decided to use the Power Of Hope stamp set
on the smaller square by stamping the temple
 in Memento Tuxedo Black on the stitched white square.
I then pulled out my Waterfront set just to add a sun
but then thought I needed mountains and grass, too.
I stamped the mountains (Mt. Figi) in Highland Heather and
Gorgeous Grape and grass in Pear Pizzazz. 
The sun was in Mango Melody. I added the little bird on the sun 
with the Smoky Slate  Stampin Blend by hand and then colored the temple roof.
I stamped the sentiment from power Of Hope in VersaMark 
and heat embossed in white on Basic Black card stock. 
I cut it with the label from All Dressed Up dies.
The Basic Gray square is cut 3.75" and ran through the Stone 
emboss folder. I added all on the Highland Heather base.

Hope you can play along
 over at Fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 
with the lovely sketch challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Power Of Hope, Waterfront
Ink: Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody,
Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark
Stampin Blends marker- Smoky Slate
Paper: Highland Heather, Basic Gray, Whisper White,
Basic Black
White emboss powder, heat tool, Stone embossing folder, 
Stitched Shapes dies, All Dressed Up dies

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Such a brilliant idea to combine this Power of Hope stamp set with the mountains! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you've used, rather the the 'usual' black & red. A terrific combination!

    ReplyDelete