Monday, March 9, 2020

FMS425 Tropical Hello



I had planned to use my new Timeless Tropical bundle for this card
but when I cut into the Tropical Oasis designer paper I layered on the 
Flirty Flamingo base, I realized I need to use these big palm
 fron leaves to match from the Tropical Chic set.
Great sketch challenge over at freshlymadesketch.blogspot.com 
this week and perfect for this set. 
I inked the leaves in Granny Apple Green and sponged a little 
Shaded Spruce ink on them before stamping on white card stock.
I stamped the flowers in Flirty Flamingo and all were cut with the 
Tropical dies. I stamped the sentiment in Flirty on white card stock 
from Timeless Tropical then cut with the label die from Stitched So Sweetly dies.
I added some green rhinestones to the white background cut from the 
Stitched Rectangle dies. 
Hope this gives you a lovely tropical feel today and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Timeless Tropical, Tropical Chic
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Tropical Oasis DSP
Tropical dies, Stitched So sweetly dies,
Stitched Rectangle dies, holiday rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment