Friday, March 13, 2020

PP481 Thinking Of You Seaside Notions




Great colors for the challenge over at Thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
I have been wanting to pull out this set called Seaside Notions
again as I was talking about it in class last week. 
I knew it will be perfect for these colors.
I started with the white base and added the Bermuda Bay piece of 
card stock ran through the High Seas 3D embossing folder.
I cut the scallop rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly dies.
I really never put these dies away lately!
I stamped the sea horse in Bermuda and the shell in Coastal 
and hand snipped them out.
I then stamped on the rectangle in Coastal for the sand, the coral 
and sentiment in Calypso Coral them popped up the 
seahorse and shell. 
I also used some glitter epoxy drops on the bottom and the seahorse's eye.
Very simple but I like that!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend and Friday the 13th!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Seaside Notions 
Ink: Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, and Coastal Cabana
Paper: Whisper White and Bermuda Bay
Stitched So Sweetly dies and High Seas 3D embossing folder
glitter epoxy drops-retired

3 comments:

  1. Your ocean scene is perfect with these colors, Windy. Love that pretty seahorse! I'm with you, I love scallop edges and that embossing folder is fantastic! Always a treat to see you in the gallery at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Windy! This is an absolutely stunning card! What a wonderful way to use the challenge colors! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete