Monday, March 30, 2020

FMS428 Kindly





I used my Botanical Prints medley kit to design the card
 for the sketch over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
I used a Sahara Sand base and layered the Pretty Peacock 
laser cut piece on top. 
I then stamped several floral/fruit images on water color 
paper in Memento Tuxedo Black ink 
and used my water color pencils and aqua painter to color them.
I then cut them withe the matching die cuts and laid them to form a 
wreath shape over the Old Olive circle. 
I stamped the sentiment from the same set on a pre cut 
banner piece in the kit with black ink. 
I place the banner in the center since it did not look 
good to the side. 
I finished it off with the copper dragonfly embellishment.

Hope you can play along and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Botanical Prints
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Water Color pencils- Calypso Coral, Mossy Meadow,
Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Water color, Old Olive, Sahara Sand, 
Aqua painter, Botanical Prints Medley kit, 
Botanical Prints dies, Botanical Prints Medley kit



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful wreath! And I love that background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete