Thursday, March 12, 2020

CTS362 & FF0054 Happy Happy Spring





I combined the sketch challenge over at casethissketch.blogspot.com
and the festivefridaychallenge.com spring plus pick three list.
I choose spring, flowers, pastels and green!
I started with the white base and the Rococo Rose gingham DSP.
I cut a Stitched So Sweetly scallop rectangle in white to 
stamped my Blushing Bride Tulips along with Mint Macaron stems.
I stamped the large tulip on white from Timeless Tulips in Rose and 
punched with the matching punch.
I did the same for the two leaves stamped in Mint.
I stamped the sentiment from that same set on a white strip 
and layered a strip of Rose card stock behind. 
I added some pearls to finish it off.

Hope you day is filled with many blessings!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Timeless Tulips
Ink: Rococo Rose, Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride
Paper: Whisper White, Rococo Rose DSP in gingham print,
Rococo Rose
pearls, Stitched So sweetly dies, Tulip Builder punch

No comments:

Post a Comment