Wednesday, March 25, 2020

FF0055 Hello Rose Gold Roses





I could not get a real good photo of this card. The rose gold
in the flowers seem to be hard to photo.
Anyway, I did use Rose gold, doily and rhinestones in the list 
for the festivefridaychallenge.com this week.
I hand snipped the floral bunch for the designer paper called 
Flowering Foils. I them sponged on some 
Petal Pink, Crushed Curry and Soft Sea Foam with my sponge daubers. 
I them added a pearlized doily behind them grabbed 
the hello sentiment from Good Morning Magnolia set 
to stamp in Soft Suede and cut with the stitched circle.
I did try to add some color to the rhinestones with Pink Petal 
Stampin Blends marker but I do not think it shows up. 
All is layered on the Petal Pink base to finish up.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!
Windy

Stamp set: Good Morning Magnolia
Ink: Soft Suede, Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Crushed Curry
Paper: Whisper White, Flowering Foils DSP, Petal Pink
Pearlized doily, Stitched Shapes dies, sponge dauber, rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Windy! I love the softly colored flowers and how you incorporated the doily. Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete