Thursday, March 5, 2020

PP480 Beachy Relax





I have wanted to do some water coloring with the palm trees from 
Timeless Tropical for a while. The heat emboss challenge over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com was the perfect time to do it.
I heat embossed the palm trees in gold emboss powder on 
water color paper. I stamped them in Versamark, heat embossed and water colored 
with my aqua painter some Sahara Sand on the bottom, then Coastal Cabana
 on top of the sand and finally a sun in corner with Mango Melody ink.
I layered the water color with Coastal Cabana card stock and then a Sahara Sand base.
I stamped the sentiment from Timeless Tropical set after inking with my VersaMark
pen on the one word on white card stock then heat emboss in gold. 
I cut it out with the die from Smooth Sailing.

I hope you can play with the heat emboss challenge over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspt.com today.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Timeless Tropical 
Ink: VersaMark, Coastal Cabana, Sahara Sand, Mango Melody
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Water color
Gold embossing powder, heat tool, aqua painter, Smooth Sailing dies




3 comments:

  1. The gold palm trees really pop on the beautifully watercolored background, Windy. So beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beachy scene, Windy! Perfectly colored and totally makes me want to hit the beach right NOW! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beachy card...the watercoloring is perfect with your gold-embossed palm trees! Thanks for playing with our challenge this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete