Wednesday, March 11, 2020

FabFri184 Hello Positive Thoughts




Oh my, I love this card! Can't believe looks finished!
I stared at these colors for a little bit...like the colors together 
but had no idea what I was going to do. So I went and looked though
my stamp sets and usually something happens. Well, it did!
This set-Positive thoughts just jumped right out!
I knew a collage would be the perfect scene for these colors.
I then happen to have a piece of this designer paper from 
Parisian Blossoms DSP sitting on my desk.
I grabbed it and layered on the Petal Pink base. 
I then cut the Stitched Rectangle in white.
I also stamped the hugs sentiment on white from the same set
in Pretty Peacock and cut it out with the label from 
Stitched So sweetly dies.
I stamped the stem in Mint Macaron, the flower in Pretty Peacock,
the butterfly in Rococo Rose and sponged some Petal Pink ink.
All these plus the colored leaves/fillers were cut with the 
matching dies called Nature's Thoughts dies.
I added some pearls to finish it off. 
Just the right pop of colors!

Hope you have a beautiful day and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Positive Thoughts
Ink: Rococo Rose, Petal Pink, Mint Macaron,
and Pretty Peacock
Paper: Parisian Blossoms DSP, Whisper White, Petal Pink,
Pretty Peacock, Mint Macaron
Nature's Thoughts dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, pearls, 
Stitched So sweetly dies



13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Windy, this set is turning out to be one that I'm using way more than I thought I would. The dies pretty much take it over the top for me - love your composition here, beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous use of these colors, Windy! Your collaging skills are off-the-hook! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is stunning. I love your color combo and layout. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Download webroot to remove virus from your computer with the best support team.visit here for more details :webroot.com/safe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roku gives the least complex approach to stream excitement to your TV. On your terms. With a roku.com/link great many accessible channels to look over

    ReplyDelete
  6. cafee Antivirus Download and Free Trial Security Software. mcafee.com/activate Use our 30-day groundwork to get free antivirus insurance and illness launch while you discover how McAfee can ensure your PC superior to other security thing.

    ReplyDelete


  7. Norton products are very effective for Internet threats. However the installation process of the Norton product is still easy for non-technical people or beginners find some obstacles with the install process.

    norton.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  8. 123.hp.com/setup- hp printers setup download right software and drivers in your PC. And Hp Officejet printer to get started. enter your hp Officejet model number to download the 123.hp.com/setup.

    ReplyDelete
  9. norton.com/setup
    offers various useful antivirus programs to protect your devices from any online threats. These valuable and affordable of the Norton are accessible at norton.com/setup.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Microsoft office is the most used application software in the world. To get the quick and easy office setup visit us office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  11. www.webroot.com/safe
    keeps all of your data or files safe and quarantines during the clearance of malware. It provides endpoint and cloud protection from online spyware and malware.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blog shared very i love the way your present your card design light colors added thanks for sharing .

    office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete