Thursday, July 9, 2020

FabFri193 So Sorry




Nice sketch from Fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 
but I just had to turn this sketch to portrait and use my 
lovely Peony Garden suite.
I stated with one print for the Peony Garden DSP with 
white and Gray Granite flowers then layered on the white base.
I added the piece of Gray Granite cut from the scalloped piece 
in the Peony dies. I also cut another print of the same paper
with the Stitched Rectangle die. I then stamped the sentiment
from Prized Peony in Gray ink on the white Tasteful Labels banner die.
I stamped the flower and leaves in the same Gray Granite ink on 
thick white and colored with Stampin Blends markers.
I cut them with the matching dies. 
I added some pearls to finish it.
Hope you can play along this week
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Prized Peony 
Ink: Gray Granite
Stampin Blends markers- Petal Pink,
Daffodil Delight, Soft Sea Foam
Paper: Peony Garden DSP, Whisper White, Gray Granite
Peony dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Tasteful Labels dies, 
pearls 

2 comments:

  1. So fun seeing the sketch flipped! I like the soft look of the embossed scallop on the side and the sprinkle of the pearls. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Windy, GREAT job turning the sketch, I couldn't see how to make it work, but you SO did, lol. Truly lovely sympathy card, sure to give comfort... Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete