Monday, July 20, 2020

FMS444 Hello Pineapple



Love the Cute Fruit set in the brochure. 
I wanted to used the pineapple for the 4" square card for the 
sketch over freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com this week.
I stamped the pineapple in Bumblebee and Old Olive
on the 3" square white card stock. 
I layered it on the Bumblebee designer paper and 
a Bumblebee 4" square base. 
I added a bit of braided linen trim to bottom.
I stamped the sentiment from set Forever Fern in VersaMark 
on an Old Olive label from Ornate Frames dies
and heat embossed in white.  

Hope you have a wonderful Monday
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Cute Fruit and Forever Fern
Ink: Bumblebee and Old Olive
Paper: Bumblebee, Whisper White, Old Olive,
and 2020-2022 in color designer paper
Ornate Frames dies, Braided Linen trim, 
Bumblebee dot


3 comments:

  1. Love this fresh & clean design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card Windy! I love that big pineapple and that fantastic background paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got that fruit set this week - love it - and your card! The new yellow is perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete