Thursday, July 30, 2020

GDP251 Perfect Sunset



For this sunset card I used my new set called Sending Sunshine.
Love it went well with the theme over at global-design-project.com this week.
I stamped the scene on white card stock cut with the Stitched 
Rectangle die. I stamped the two water stamps in 
Coastal Cabana and Misty Moonlight.
I added the sun in Mango Melody.
I stamped the clouds and the sentiment in Moonlight ink.
Then I started rolling! I rolled with the sponge brayer
some Magenta Madness ink on top and some Sahara Sand on bottom. 
I then layered it on a piece of Misty Moonlight card stock
ran through the Tasteful Textile embossing folder.
Finally added to a white base to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by and have a peaceful day!
Windy

Stamp set: Sending Sunshine
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Misty Moonlight, Magenta Madness,
Mango Melody and Sahara Sand
Paper: Whisper White and Misty Moonlight
Sponge brayer, Stitched Rectangle dies, 
Tasteful Textile EF 

No comments:

Post a Comment