Wednesday, July 29, 2020

PP501 and GDP251 Thinking Of You Under The Sea



Love this Whale Of A Time suite!
I used four different prints of the designer paper
for the sketch challenge over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com and the theme over at 
global-design-project.com 
I layered the coral print on the white base.
I then added the strip of Pretty Peacock print across. 
I cut the under the water scene from another print 
with the stitched rectangle dies. 
I cut the sea turtles from another print of designer paper
with hand snips. 
I cut the banner in white from the Tasteful Labels dies
 and stamped Colorful Seasons sentiment in Pretty Peacock ink. 

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Paper: Whale Of A Time DSP, Whisper White
Tasteful Labels dies, Stitched Rectangle dies


 




6 comments:

  1. That sketch is PERFECT for an aquatic-themed card. Love this, Windy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sweet turtles are just popping off the page! I love this card, Windy!! :) Thanks for sharing it with us this week at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card, love your mix of papers and those super cute turtles! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty, Windy! Love the mix of patterns and colors. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say I think this is one terrific card, Windy! I love the colors and it's a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete