Friday, July 17, 2020

GDP249 You Are Special



I love the way these blue flowers pop against this Petal Pink
textured background!
For the color challenge over at global-design-project.com 
I grabbed the In Good Taste DSP and layered it on the white base.
I added a strip of Misty Moonlight designer paper across.
I stamped the flowers from Tasteful Touches on white in 
Memento Tuxedo Black ink and hand snipped them out. 
I colored them with the Pool Party Stampin Blends along with the 
Petal Pink in the center.
I cut two twigs from Nature's Thoughts dies in Petal Pink card stock.
I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Moonlight ink on white cut
 from the Tasteful Labels dies. 
I finished it off with some Misty Moonlight dots. 

Hope you have a special day and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Tasteful Touches
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Petal Pink, Pool Party
Paper: Whisper White, In Good Taste DSP,
2020-2022 In Color DSP- Misty Moonlight, Petal Pink
Tasteful Labels dies, Nature's Thoughts dies, In color dots-Misty Moonlight



1 comment:

  1. I have stayed away from this texture in World of Good, not sure I liked it very much - but your card has changed my mind. I LOVE what you've done here, Windy! It's a beautiful backdrop for the beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete