Monday, July 27, 2020

FMS445 & FF0064 You're Just Like Coffee





I worked the sketch over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com and the 
pick challenge over at festivefridaychallenge.com 
I went for brown, pink, vanilla and die cuts. 
I do love brown and pink together!
I stared with a piece of Very Vanilla card stock
which I stamped with Early Espresso ink and the 
Nothing's Better Than set. 
I layered with Flirty Flamingo card stock and a Soft Suede base.
I then punched a Soft Suede 2 1/2" circle.
I also cut the Flirty Flamingo scallop strip from the 
Budding Blooms dies. 
I stamped the coffee cups on vanilla card stock in Suede ink 
and then with Flirty Flamingo ink to color in. 
I cut them with the Love You More Than dies
and I also cut the coffee die in Flirty card stock. 
A few rhinestones for the sketch and some bling to finish it off.

Hope you have a wonderful Monday and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Nothing's Better Than 
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla
Budding Blooms dies, Love You More Than dies, 
2 1/2" circle punch, rhinestones 







4 comments:

  1. Oh, those retro cups are adorable! Perfect color for them too. What a fun take on the sketch- like a mini retro restaurant sign! Thanks for joining us at Freshy Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet take on the sketch. I love this classy color scheme. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome card Windy! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Your project was selected as a Festive Fave over at the Festive Friday Challenge. As a reminder, you can hop over to the challenge to grab your winners badge for your blog. Thanks so much for joining us and I hope you will play along again really soon!

    ReplyDelete