Friday, July 31, 2020

Love You More Than Cookies


I did some casing from the annual catalog page 91
with the Nothing's Better Than bundle.
I used Magenta Madness for the base and the 
designer paper. I then stamped the cookies 
on white in Early Espresso ink and Crumb Cake.
I sponged a little more Crumb Cake ink on the them after.
I cut them with the Love You More dies.
I also cut the words with same dies in Early Espresso card stock.
I cut the white with a Stitched Rectangle die.
I punched the Magenta hearts with a small retired punch.
I finished off with a few rhinestones.

Sending this out to my mom today!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Nothing's Better Than
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Paper: Magenta Madness, In color DSP-Magenta Madness,
Whisper White, Early Espresso
Stitched Rectangle dies, retired small heart punch, rhinestones,
Love You More Than dies



3 comments:

  1. Great idea! I'm going to case this for my father who is a cookie fiend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for my granddaughters! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete