Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Whale What A Big Deal


Another card I made with the Whale Of a Time suite in Pool Party.
I stamped the whale from Whale Done in Blackberry Bliss and 
punch with the matching Whale builder punch.
I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Calypso Coral on a white 
label from the Tasteful Labels dies. 
I ran the piece of Pool Party through with the Seabed embossing folder
and punched a 2 1/2" circle in it.
I added some Whale of A Time DSP behind before
 layering it on the Pool Party base.
A few colored rhinestones finished it off. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamps set: Whale Done
Ink: Calypso Coral, Blackberry Bliss
Calypso Coral Stampin Blend
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Whale Of a Time DSP
2 1/2" circle punch, Whale builder punch, Tasteful Labels dies,
rhinestones, Seabed EF


No comments:

Post a Comment