Friday, July 10, 2020

GDP248 Peony Thoughts



I decided to carry on the pink and floral theme from Manuela's 
lovely card over at global-design-project.com
I also did some casing from page 83 with the Peony Garden suite.
I started with the Pink Petal base and then layered a lovely print from 
Peony Garden DSP. 
I cut a label die from Tasteful Labels with a gray print from 
the same DSP selection and added a square vellum doily under. 
(you cannot see it well here in photo)
I stamped the large flower in Basic Gray from the Prized Peony set 
and popped it up.
I also popped up the sentiment stamped on Petal Pink card stock
with Basic Gray in and cut with an Ornate Frame die.
A few pearls finished it off.

Hope you have a lovely Friday and weekend!
 Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Prized Peony
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: Peony Garden DSP, Whisper White, Petal Pink
square vellum doily, Ornate Frames dies, Peony dies,
Tasteful Labels dies, pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment