Thursday, July 16, 2020

PP499 Relaxing Day


Add caption


I like this color combo and decided to use it to color the 
relaxing seaside scene for the color challenge over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
I stamped the scene and sentiment from Seaside View set
on thick white card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black
and cut it out with the Stitched Shapes die. 
I colored with the Stampin Blends Smoky Slate on the ground,
So Saffron on the chair and drink and Seaside Spray on the table and straw.
I popped the circle on the Seaside Spray card stock embossed with the Seabed 
embossing folder.
I layered it on the So Saffron base to finish it up.

Hope you have a relaxing day
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Seaside View
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends Markers-So Saffron, Seaside Spray and Smoky Slate
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Seaside Spray
Seabed EF, Stitched Shapes die

3 comments:

  1. This is a delightful scene and I can picture myself sitting in that chair, sipping on that refreshment! The background is perfect too! Thanks, Windy, for playing with my colors this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, I love the use of the seabed embossing folder behind your relaxing scene. It adds so much wonderful texture to your fabulous CAS card. So good to see you in the gallery at the PP again this week
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete