Wednesday, July 1, 2020

PP497 To A Friend

Happy July To All!



I cased a little on this card from Alison Solven 
over at stampcrazywithalison.ca   
It just happen to fit the sketch pretty well over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
I have a Just Jade base and layered a piece of white card stock
stamped with the sentiment from Forever fern set in Jade ink.
I the added a strip of my fav print of Forever Greenery DSP.
I then stamped some of the ferns on the white scallop rectangle 
in Pear Pizzazz plus the sprinkle background stamp.
I stamped the large fern on white card stock in Just Jade 
and cut with matching die. I added a bow in Old Olive linen thread.
I also cut a Jade card stock tag from Ornate Frame die. 
I stamped the hello in Whisper White craft ink. 
Love how it turned out.
For a little bling I added the two gold dots. 
Loving the Just Jade new in color. 

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Forever Fern
Ink: Pear Pizzazz and Just Jade
Paper: Just Jade, Whisper White, Forever Greenery DSP
Forever flourishing dies, Stitched So sweetly dies, gold dots,
Old Olive linen thread-retired, Ornate Frames dies

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! These papers and stamps work together so beautifully, especially with the background stamping you did! Love it! Thanks for playing with our sketch this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is gorgeous! I love the papers and the color combo! This card will be cherished by it's recipient! SO happy you joined my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the soft colors you used (the Jade color just makes me happy!) and how well your case worked for the sketch challenge! Love this Windy! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Windy! The image looks gorgeous with the background paper. I LOVE the way you used the HELLO and other sentiment. Perfect! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete