Tuesday, August 11, 2020

CTS384 Wonderful Forever Fern


I love these colors together- Coastal Cabana and Highland Heather.
I used the Forever Fern to stamped stems in corners in each color
on the white background then added some sprinkle 
background stamp around, too. 
I then sponged a little of the color over them. 
I stamped the sentiment from Bloom & Grow set 
in Gorgeous Grape ink on Whisper White cut 
with the Ornate Labels dies. I added a few retired glitter dots
 in Coastal Cabana. I layered the background on a piece of 
Coastal Cabana and a Highland Heather base.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Forever Fern and Bloom & Grow
Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Highland Heather
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Coastal Cabana
Ornate Labels dies, glitter dots-retired, sponge dauber




2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! THIS CARD is simply wonderful (and so are you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found yor blog. I am loving your work! Such great crafting

    ReplyDelete