Tuesday, August 25, 2020

GDP255 Beautiful Life Thinking Of You

 


For the theme over at global-design-project.com 
I decided to cut a piece of card stock with the 
Stitched Nested Labels die and use the opening for a
stencil to add color to the white card stock background. 
I sponged on Terracotta Tile, Mango Melody and So Saffron ink. 
I then stamped the tree from Life Is Beautiful in Early Espresso
along with the sentiment. 
I also stamped the birds from Beautiful Moments set.
I layered the white on a piece of In Good Taste DSP 
and a Terracotta Tile base.
I finished it off with some retired Terracotta Tile gems. 
I like the sunset scene. 
Hope you have a wonderful day 
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Life is Beautiful and Beautiful Moments 
Ink: Early Espresso, So Saffron, Mango Melody and Terracotta Tile
Paper: In Good Taste DSP, Whisper White, Terracotta Tile
Stitched Nested Labels dies, Terracotta Tile gems-retired

 

2 comments: