Tuesday, August 4, 2020

FabFri195 A Better Place




Love this sentiment from Beautiful World set.
I used two prints from the lovely Forever Greenery DSP
layered on a Just Jade base for the sketch over at 
fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com this week.
I then stamped the sentiment in Just Jade on white 
and cut it out with the Tasteful Labels die.
I also added a Pear Pizzazz stem cut from Forever Flourishing dies.
I finished it off with gold dots. 

Hopefully you have a wonderful day and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautiful World
Ink: Just Jade
Paper: Just Jade, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White,
Forever Greenery DSP
Forever Flourishing dies, Tasteful Labels dies, gold dots

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Windy - love this paper, what a great way to show it off! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love that you paired the stripes with the greenery. Such a lush, cool look! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete