Friday, August 21, 2020

FMS449 The World To Me



I was trying for the sketch over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
with my new Birds & Branches bundle. 
I used the two birds and the nest for the the three shapes and 
a banner with the sentiment.
I stamped the birds on white card stock in Misty Moonlight and 
Balmy Blue. I stamped the eggs in Balmy Blue and the 
then the nest on Crumb Cake in Soft Suede ink. 
I cut these with the Birds & More dies.
I layered these on the shimmer white card stock 
I water colored with some Balmy Blue ink and the new aqua painters.
I stamped the sentiment from the Well Said stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink
on a Balmy Blue banner cut from Tasteful Labels dies.
I added to the Mist Moonlight DSP and a Soft Suede base.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Birds & Branches and Well Said
Ink: Soft Suede, Balmy Blue, Misty Moonlight
Paper: Shimmer white, Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Soft Suede,
Crumb Cake, and Misty Moonlight DSP
Tasteful Labels dies, Birds & More dies, aqua painter



4 comments:

  1. I love these birds! Sweet sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific use of the sketch! Love these sweet birds and their very full nest. Thanks for sharing with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. Their nest is darling. Thank you for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card Windy! I love those birds and their little nest! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete