Monday, August 24, 2020

CTS386 Cookies!

 



I decided we need more cookies when I saw the sketch over at 
casethissketch.blogspot.com this week.
I thought they would fun in the new in color Cinnamon Cider.
I layered a piece of white card stock on a Cinnamon Cider base.
I then cut a piece of Cinnamon Cider DSP to add.
Added a strip of Basic Black between the white and DSP.
I stamped on the white the sentiments from Nothing's Better Than set
in Cider and then cut a die of Cookies in Basic Black card stock from 
the Love You More Than dies to add the the center.
 I stamped cookies in Memento Black and Cider 
on white card stock and cut with the matching dies. 
Hope you are now hungry for cookies!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Nothing's Better Than
Ink: Cinnamon Cider, Memento Black
Paper: Whisper White, Cinnamon Cider,
Cinnamon Cider DSP, Basic Black
Love You More Than dies


1 comment:

  1. Cookies, cookies, cookies! I love this card, Windy! Such a fun interpretation of this sketch! ♥

    ReplyDelete