Thursday, August 6, 2020

GDP252 Just Saying Hello




Just saying hello today with a lovely case of the designer 
Emma Goddard over at global-design-project.com 
I used the same layout and colors. 
I stamped the flowers from Tasteful Touches in Stazon 
Saddle Brown ink on shimmer white card stock and hand snipped them out.
I then took a piece of shimmer white and used an aqua painter
 to add Magenta Madness and So Saffron ink. 
I then stamped when dry Saffron ink with one of the background stamps
in same set.  
I then stamped the stem in Saddle Brown as well as the sentiment.
 I also cut some gold glimmer paper stems with 
Forever Flourishing dies and I added some gold dots, too.
All was layered on a Magenta Madness base to finish it off.

Hope you can play along.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Tasteful Touches 
Ink: Stazon Saddle Brown, So Saffron, Magenta Madness 
Paper: Magenta Madness, shimmer white, gold glimmer 
Forever Flourishing dies, aqua painter, gold dots




No comments:

Post a Comment