Saturday, August 8, 2020

Thankful For You



I made a few of these to send out weeks ago with the new 
holiday catalog to customers out of state. 
I used a 4" square base in Cajun Craze and then a 3" square 
of Whisper White where I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso
ink from Autumn Goodness set. 
I stamped the wheelbarrow on Crumb Cake card stock
in Early Espresso ink. 
I stamped the flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black 
on white card stock and colored with Stampin Blends.
I used Cajun Craze, Mango Melody, and Crumb Cake.
I cut all these along with the wheel in Early Espresso card stock
with the Autumn Wheelbarrow dies. 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Autumn Goodness
Ink: Early Espresso, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Mango Melody, Crumb Cake and Cajun Craze
Paper: Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Early Espresso,
Crumb Cake
Autumn Wheelbarrow dies




1 comment: