Wednesday, August 19, 2020

GDP254 Chocolate!



I have not used the chocolate in the Nothing's Better Than bundle yet
so this was the perfect sketch to use these chocolate pieces.
I punched the white card stock with the Everyday Label punch
 and layered on the Stitched Nested Labels die in Early Espresso.
I stamped the sentiments in Pretty Peacock ink. 
I stamped the chocolates three times in Early Espresso ink on white 
card stock and then stamped over with Crumb Cake ink.
I cut these plus the chocolate in Espresso card stock. 
I layered it on a retired piece of Pretty Peacock gingham designer paper
then a piece of white and a Pretty Peacock base.
I finally opened a pack of my iridescent pearls to add for bling.

Fun sketch and hope you can play along over at 
global-design-project.com
Windy

Stamp set: Nothing's Better Than
Ink: Early Espresso, Pretty Peacock, Crumb Cake
Paper: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Pretty Peacock,
Pretty Peacock designer paper
Stitched Nested Labels dies, Everyday Label punch, iridescent pearls,
Love You More Than dies 


1 comment:

  1. Such a great card! These chocolates look wonderful against the Pretty Peacock buffalo check! ♥

    ReplyDelete