Thursday, August 27, 2020

FF0066 More Of You

 



For the challenge over at festivefridaychallenge.com I used the 
Birds & Branches bundle and picked bird, flowers, uplifting 
sentiment, and some rhinestones. 
I started with a Petal Pink base and then a piece of the same color ran 
through the Old World Paper embossing folder. 
I then cut the square of Petal Pink and another larger square of white card stock.
I cut the pink square with the flower wreath die from the 
Birds & More dies. On the white, I stamped the branches and leaves
in Soft Suede and Soft Sea Foam ink. 
I stamped flowers in Rococo Rose ink and the bird in Soft Suede plus So Saffron.
I cut these with the matching dies.
I then stamped the sentiment from Free As A Birds set in Suede ink
 and cut with the All Dressed Up label die. 
I like the soft look of this card!
Hope you have a wonderful day and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Birds & Branches, Free as a Bird
Paper: Petal Pink, Whisper White 
Ink: Soft Suede, Rococo Rose, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam
Birds & More dies, All Dressed Up dies, rhinestones, 
Old World Paper EF


3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love your colour choices! Thanks for playing along with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Windy! I love the texture and the touches of bling. Great color choices...the bird looks wonderful with the Petal Pink. Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card Windy! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday :)

    ReplyDelete