Wednesday, August 12, 2020

PP503 Perfect

 



I soon as I saw this color combo over at 
theapaperplayers.blogspot.com I thought of Sending Sunshine set.
I grabbed the Stitched Nested Labels dies and cut the largest in white.
I then stamped the water in Pool Party and and Night of Navy.
I then added the sun in Mango Melody. 
I then rolled the Melon Mambo ink with the sponge roller
and added the Night of Navy clouds plus the sentiment. 
I sponged a bit of Pool Party on bottom where a bit of white was left.
I ran a piece of Pool Party through the Old World Paper embossing folder
and added to a Pool Party base. 
I layered some 3/8" sheer Pool Party ribbon on the background
before I pooped up the scene. 

Hope you have a perfect day 
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sending Sunshine
Ink: Pool Party, Night of Navy, Mango Melody and Melon Mambo
Paper: Pool Party and Whisper White
Stitched Nested Labels dies, 3/8" sheer Pool Party ribbon, and 
Old World Paper EF, Sponge roller


3 comments:

  1. Wow Windy - who knew how perfect this set would be for my colours?! I love your little scene and the textured background is great too. Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a serene image! I am going to have to search out your embossing folder, I so love the texture of background. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete