Thursday, August 20, 2020

PP504 Hello Fall

 



I really do not have a back to school type set for the challenge over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com this week. I decided to give my new tree set 
called Life Is Beautiful found in the new holiday catalog a try today
with a fall theme hello!
I used a Soft Suede base cut in a 5" square.
I cut a 4 3/4" square of  Terracotta Tile card stock embossed 
with the Old World Paper embossing folder. 
I then cut another square of Very Vanilla at 4'.
I stamped the tree in Soft Suede ink then the leaves in 
Mango Melody and Terracotta Tile. 
I took a sponge dauber and added a bit of Mango ink around the 
edges of the Very Vanilla square.
I stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede on a Terracotta Tile
Stitched Nested Label die and finished it off with some 
gold dots. 

Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Life Is Beautiful
Ink: Soft Suede, Terracotta Tile and Mango Melody
Paper: Very Vanilla, Terracotta Tile, Soft Suede
Stitched Nested Labels dies, Old World Paper EF,
gold dots, sponge dauber





2 comments:

  1. Windy, your card is perfect for Fall and back to school! Always love this time of the year. So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fall card Windy! So pretty. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete