Sunday, June 5, 2016

Birthday Banners!



Last card for classes this week!  My friend and class guest, Michaelle, has been asking
 for kids birthday cards in class so this is for you, Michaelle!
I used the new set Birthday Banners which has the balloon here with dots.  
I punched the blue one and popped it up!  I used a new emboss folder
called Sparkle...really like this one!
I also used one of the many banners in this set with my fav sentiment!
Best of all, it has matching dies for all the banners!
Hope you have a wonderful Sunday and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Birthday Banners, Balloon Celebration (for the string)
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Pacific Point
Ink: Pacific Point, Real Red, Daffodil Delight
Sparkle emboss folder, Bunch of Banners framelits dies

No comments:

Post a Comment