Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Seaside Day!



I love the card I did a few weeks ago for a color challenge. 
 Many sweet comments left on my blog said they loved the 
porthole look so I decided I had to continue for the third card
for my card class next week!
I also love the seaside emboss folder but you must remember to 
stamp the words first and then run the emboss folder!
I also love the colors I used which were picked up from the 
Seaside Shore suite in the new SU! catalog.
I hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.blogspot.com

Stamp set: Seaside Shore
Ink: Dapper Denim, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron
Paper: Very Vanilla, Mint Macaron, Dapper Denim
Seaside emboss folder, Circle framelits dies, 
Calypso Coral thick twine



1 comment:

  1. OK Windy, you've convinced me to get this embossing folder! Great card!Great colors!

    ReplyDelete