Thursday, June 30, 2016

PPA307 Enjoy Your Day





I love these colors together; however, 
I went blank on what to do for this color challenge this week!
I decided to pick a stamp set and pick one of the 
colors and just stamp one.  Then it just kind fell together.  
I have mailed it to my mom for 4th of July!
I really hope you enjoy your day and 
head over to play along at 
palspaperarts.com

Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Badges & Banners
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Pool Party, Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White, Floral Boutique DSP
Best Badge punch, Swirly Scribbles thinlits dies,
 2 1/2 " circle punch




11 comments:

  1. If you think you went "blank" with this challenge....you are so wrong....this is a fabulous card - love the clean lines....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've used the colors wonderfully, Windy! I adore the badge and how you've showcased it with this paper and Thinlit. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, Windy! Bold elements that went so well together! Off to pin.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. For someone who went blank, you certainly pulled a great card together. Beautiful layering and fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect Fourth card, Windy! I love the swirly waves behind your image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun use of the color palette. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If this is a "Blank" card, you've done a fantastic job. Our flag is beautifully represented in your project. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Classic. My favorite part is the modern "wave" of red to give it an artful twist!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The greeting shield and wiggly lines really stand out! Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card, Windy! Haven't gotten this set and punch yet, but you're doing some good enabling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Windy, simply fabulous! You have been rocking this combination of products and I love seeing all the possibilities! Great use of colors and layers!

    ReplyDelete