Thursday, June 23, 2016

PPA306 My Best Birds in Sugarplum!




I say my best birds because this was my first card with Best Birds stamp set 
and matching dies and I love it!
Had lots of fun stamping and coloring with this set!
Perfect for the sketch challenge!
I watercolored in Sweet Sugarplum and a little Crushed Curry!
What is better than purple birds?
Hope you can play long for this sketch challenge over at
palspaperarts.com
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Best Birds
Paper: Basic Black, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Sweet Sugarplum, Crushed Curry
aqua painter, Birds & Blooms thinlits dies  



2 comments:

  1. Clean and simple perfection, Windy! I love your Sugarplum birds, and your interpretation of the sketch. This is AWESOME! Thanks for playing with the Sketch Team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING...I do not have this stamp set yet...BUT - you have enabled me! This is a beautiful card and your coloring is fab-o! Thanks for playing and rocking the sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete