Friday, June 24, 2016

FMS242 I'm Here For You!





I started with my fav new set from 
the SU! 2016-2017 annual catalog-Touches of Texture! 
I stamped the background first and then used the layering
flower and cut with circle framelits and 1 3/4' circle punch. 
It is awesome to have so many elements all right in one set
so I could use them all together to create the sketch!
I used the aqua painter to color a little on my dragonfly!  
I love dragonflies!
But you probably already remember that!
The sentiment is from You've Got This stamp set.

Hope you can play along over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Windy
windyeelard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Touches of Texture and You've Got This
Paper: Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Ink: Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo and So Saffron
Circle framelits dies, 1 3/4" circle punch, aqua painter, pearls


3 comments:

  1. what a pretty take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've used this set, and I love your interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super showcase of this set!! Lovely card! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete