Monday, June 20, 2016

PP300 Hooray!

Congratulations on 300 
The Paper Players!




Just back from vacation and my mind is mush.
  I sat knowing what stamp set
to use and what layout but colors were escaping me!
My daughter said hey, "I like these colors together"
 and pulled out these three ink pads. 
And it worked out great, especially when adding the 
in color enamel stars on!
I hope you can play along with the celebration theme over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Monday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Confetti Celebration
Ink: Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach
Paper: Whisper White, Emerald Envy
Peekaboo Peach ruched ribbon, 2016-2018 enamel pieces





2 comments:

  1. Love this...what a great way to make your own DSP, and the colors are fabulous and fun! Thanks for participating in our 300th challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the repeated sentiment and the fun colors! Glad you joined us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete