Thursday, June 9, 2016

PPA304 Hello Again Pineapple!





I started with the pineapple stamp.  
I inked the bottom in Delightful Dijon and the top in Old Olive.
I then thought of the swirly dies and cut one for the background
 and used the inside piece to layer my sentiment from the Pop Of Paradise set.
I seemed to make it more busy with my DSP choice. 
Hope you can head over to the palspaperarts.com
and play along with the sketch challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Pineapple, Pop Of Paradise
Ink: Delightful Dijon, Old olive, Crumb Cake
Paper: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Whisper White, 
2015-2017 in color DSP stack
1 3/8" circle punch, Swirly Scribbles thinlits dies, 




2 comments:

  1. You are rocking' that pineapple Windy! Love the sentiment inside the swirly. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that DSP behind the pineapple!

    ReplyDelete