Tuesday, June 7, 2016

GDP039 Comfort & Healing




Sweet theme this week over at Global-design-project.com.
I went straight for my new SU! set called Flourishing Phrases.  
It is offered with matching dies and bundled....oh, the dies are awesome!
But today I used the flourish in the stamp set and my markers!
Colored the flowers/leaves with Flirty Flamingo and Pear Pizzazz. 
 I then reached for new DSP called Fruit Stand which has great, fresh color combos!
I used a Flirty Flamingo dotted side and same color ribbon. 
The set has lovely sentiments, too!
I hope you can play along this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Flourishing Phrases
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pear Pizzazz, Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Fruit Stand DSP, Whisper White, Basic Black,
Flirty Flamingo
1 1/2" and 1 3/4" circle punches, Lots Of Labels framelits dies, 
Flirty Flamingo ruched ribbon


4 comments:

  1. Such a soft, sweet backdrop for this bold and beautiful flourish. Lovely card, Windy! Thanks for playing along with this week's Global Design Project theme challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECTO!! I hadn't even seen that sentiment, now I think I need to order this set! A beautiful, elegant card, perfect for someone who may need some comfort and healing. Thanks so much for playing along to the Global Design Project and sharing your lovely card. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great sentiments in this set and I love the flower flourish as it makes me think of European embroidery. I love the way your flowers highlight the ruched ribbon. Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy I love your card but your sentiment is perfect, thanks so much for joining us this week x

    ReplyDelete