Tuesday, June 28, 2016

PP301 O, Happy Day Bird!





I started with coloring my bird.
  I looked at a picture a Pal from my stamping group posted.
I used Smoky Slate and Watermelon Wonder to watercolor
one of the birds from Best Birds stamp set.
I love the "scratchy" background so had to use it again behind the bird!
I used the Thoughtful Banners stamp set and matching punch for
my sentiment.
I hope you have a Happy Day
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Best Birds, Thoughtful Banners
Paper: Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Archival Basic Black, Smoky Slate
 2015-2017 In Colors DSP in Watermelon Wonder
Duet Banner punch, 2 1/2" circle punch, aqua painter,
Birds & Blooms thinlits dies






5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful bird card!! Thank you for the inspiration!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is darling. I love the colors you've used! Nice backgrounds. The overall presentation is really great. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the bird and the background you used. "Scratchy" is very appropriate lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Windy, this is so adorable! I love the background you created to showcase your little bird! The colors are perfect! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card Windy - I love the use of the textured stamp to create interest on your background. Thanks for joining my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete