Saturday, June 25, 2016

Bless Your Heart


I had my Jar of Love stamp set out to design a card for my 
upcoming classes and decided to whip up a card for my mom.
I stamped the jar in Bermuda Bay and then stamped the lid in Smoky Slate.
The lid is cut using the matching dies cuts called Everyday Jars.
I stamped hearts (and one heart was a little messed up) in Rose Red
and Blushing Bride.
I used my hearts emboss folder and a cute clip from the retired
embellishments to finish it off. 
It makes card designing so easy to have so much that coordinates together!
This card measures 4 1/4" sq.
Hope you have a lovely weekend
 and thanks for stopping by!

Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Jar Of Love
Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate
Ink: Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Bermuda Bay
Happy Heart emboss folder, Everyday Jars framelits dies


No comments:

Post a Comment