Sunday, June 26, 2016

Happy Birthday Sweet Blue Bird!



This is the first card for my July card classes coming up next week!
I struggled over what color I want to color my bird for class. 
 I have some bird lovers that would want a realistic color for the bird 
though I love purple and was what I wanted to color him.
I texted one of those bird lovers and she said blue
. I played around with colors and decided on 
Tempting Turquoise, Soft Sky and So Saffron on the bird. 


I stamped the background in Soft Sky and colored the branch
in Soft Suede and Pear Pizzazz.
The flowers and the bird are die cut using the matching dies 
called Bird & Blooms thinlits dies.

I hope you have a blessed Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Best Birds
Paper: Whisper White and Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Soft Suede, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, 
So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise
Birds & Blooms thinlits dies




1 comment:

  1. Windy - I just love this - I keep coming back to it! Major CASE coming on:-) Thank you so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete