Monday, June 27, 2016

Born to Ride Birthday!



This is my second card for classes next week!
The motorcycle, birthday sentiment and tire tracks are stamped on Very Vanilla.
I then stamped the Born to Ride on Vanilla and cut out with the Bunch of Banners
framelits dies.
The Pumpkin Pie background is emboss with a new folder
 called Sparkle.
I think this folder would look cool in Silver foil paper. 
I will have to try it soon.
There are a few other sentiments if the class members 
do not want it as a birthday card.
I choose Pumpkin Pie and Black for Harley Davidson colors!

Hope you have an exciting Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp set: One Wild Ride
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pumpkin Pie
Bunch of Banners framelits dies, Sparkle emboss folder





No comments:

Post a Comment