Thursday, June 16, 2016

PPA305 Ahoy, There!



I am the Featured Designer over at Palspaperarts.com
Head over to play along!




You knew I would have something sea themed today!

I could not wait to play with the new Seaside Shore stamp set
 and well, the whole suite actually!
I started with white embossing on the Island Indigo card stock.
I then cut a circle out of top and stamped some cool fish and sea grass for inside.
I hand cut the Ahoy There which I stamped with Pool Party
on Pool Party card stock!
Love how it came together...just like in my head!
Loads of new products in the 2016-2017 Stampin' Up!
annual catalog.
Go to windyellard.stampinup.net to check out this awesome catalog!

Hope you can play along with my color challenge this week!
 Looking forward to seeing what you will create!
Check out more at palspaperarts.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp Set: Seaside Shore
Paper: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Pool Party
Ink: Pool Party and Island Indigo
White emboss powder, heat tool,
Circle framelits dies

8 comments:

  1. Loved your sea theme as soon as I saw it in our chat! Wonderful way to showcase this awesome stamp set with your very cool colors. Off to a great start on this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, Windy! Love the cutout for your scene. This is an awesome color combo too, by the way! Thanks for making it easy on me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Windy! I always look forward to your ocean themes. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Won't you let me take you on a sea cruise? This is a fabulous way to show off those fun and fishy images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahoy Windy! This card is so fun! I love that it looks like the cute fish are in a fishbowl! And thank you for the wonderful color combination! It's been such a pleasure to work with them this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what fun! I love how your card makes me feel like I'm looking through a porthole. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card, I happen to be an ocean themed person also, so these colors are fab and that card is perfect. I just happened to notice that cute little banner in the middle though, how adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Windy thank you for the fabulous color combination this week. I loved creating with it and know I will use it again. Your card is so you - sun, beachy and filled with positives. I hope your trip to Sanibel was restful.

    ReplyDelete