Monday, June 13, 2016

Hello Jar Of Love!



Love the Jar Of Love set!  I used the largest jar in the set here.
I also used the "water" stamp I finally noticed to add water to my jar!
Funny how you can look at something several times 
before you notice something you did not see before!
I stamped a few of the flowers in the set 
and cut them with the awesome matching dies!
This set and matching dies have MANY pieces to keep with but so fun!
I popped the jar up on a brick wall...did the backside of the wall as 
I call it! Added some retired sequins for a little bling!
Hope you have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Jar Of Love
Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, So Saffron
Ink: So Saffron, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Blushing Bride,
Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz
Everyday Jars framelits dies, Brick Wall emboss folder,
in color sequins (vintage)

No comments:

Post a Comment