Monday, June 6, 2016

PP298 Best Fishes Dad!





I went back and forth weather should get the Jars of Love
stamp set...but caved and glad I did!
  I knew my first card with this set would be with the fish!
Love that the matching dies cut so much out!
I added the word Dad from the new Thoughtful Banners 
stamp set and it works perfect with these words!
Added a little watercolor to jar with Pool Party ink and 
some simple layers and it was a very fast card!
So cute...and still masculine enough!
Hope you can play along with the 
theme challenge over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Jars of Love and Thought Banners
Ink: Pool Party, Peekaboo Peach, Bermuda Bay
Paper: Watercolor paper, Very Vanilla, Bermuda Bay
and Playful Palette DSP stack
Everyday Jars framelits dies, 
Linen thread, corner rounder punch

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I laughed when I saw this little fish in the catalog...so glad to see it being used for such a fun card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is so fun! I love your color combo! It is a great idea to feature this set! Thank you for joining my theme challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete