Monday, March 5, 2018

Brusho Beautiful Day Butterfly


I hope my classes with be excited to play with the wonderful 
Brusho crystal powders this week!
This is my last card for classes and I really like the colors!
I used a piece of water color paper to heat emboss my butterfly
from Beautiful Day stamp set in white and then I added the 
crystals both in Prussian Blue and Yellow.
But you see lots of others colors emerge!
I sprinkled the crystals and then sprayed with water til it was covered.
I let dry for about 15 mins. 
I layered it on a piece of Dapper Denim, Whisper White
 and then the Emerald Envy base.
I decided to cut a detailed piece of Crushed Curry
from the Flourish thinlits dies for some more texture.
I stamped the sentiment from the set on white in Dapper Denim 
and used the banner punch.
I finished it off with some rhinestones(bling)!

I hope you have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Beautiful Day
Ink: VersaMark, Dapper Denim
Brusho Crystals in Prussian Blue and Yellow
Paper: Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Whisper White, 
Water color paper, Crushed Curry
Flourish Thinlits dies, Whisper White emboss powder,
Heat tool, banner punch-retired, rhinestones


2 comments:

  1. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! They loved it last night in class...hope tonight's class loves it too!

    ReplyDelete