Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Hello Spring Bags For Class




I designed this bags for my March card classes this week.
I grabbed the bags from Hobby Lobby-12 for 4.95.
I used the new set called Hello Easter. 
I stamped the egg in Blushing Bride and cut it out with an oval die.
I added some flowers and dots to decorate it in Rose Red.
I then stamped the bunny in Soft Suede and cut him by hand.
I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black on 
Marina Mist card stock which matched the bag perfect 
(Perfect Plum card stock for the purple bag).
I also cut some leaves from the Sweet Cake framelits dies in Lemon Lime Twist.
I layered all this on a piece of SAB Springtime Foils DSP...lovely Very Vanilla 
with copper spots!

Adorable bags for spring!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment