Friday, March 9, 2018

GDP128 Floral Thinking Of You




I love the colors for Steffi's card so pulled those colors out.
When I looked over I still had my Colorful Seasons stamp set out and thought
it would work perfect with the colors. 
I layered a piece of Very Vanilla on a Crumb Cake base.
I cut the branch in Crumb Cake, I stamped the flowers in Calypso Coral
and cut them with the matching dies and then I stamped the sentiment in 
Memento Tuxedo Black on the bottom of the Very Vanilla background.
I wanted to work the Lemon Lime Twist is so I looked though some stamps 
I knew have a background and thought the one in You've Got This 
worked out perfectly.
I even added some black rhinestones to finish it off.

I hope you can pay along with the Global-design-project.com
case the designer this week.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: You've Got This and Colorful Seasons
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Calypso Coral, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Seasonal Layers thinlits dies, black rhinestones-retired

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, Windy! These colors are really great, and that thatched background will always be one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete