Tuesday, March 6, 2018

CTS093 and PP383 Hello Spring Bunny








These two challenges worked perfect together.
I used the spring theme and played with my new set called Hello Easter.
I started with the colors. I grabbed Daffodil Delight.
Calypso Coral, Soft Suede and added some Lemon Lime Twist.
I stamped the egg on Whisper White and added some flowers 
and dots for decoration in Coral. I added more flowers around the egg in Coral.
I stamped the cute bunny is stamped in Soft Suede and hand cut.
I stamped the sentiment on Coral in Suede 
and punched it out with the Duet Banner punch. I also cut the leaves 
from the Sweet Cake framelits dies in Lemon Lime Twist. 
I decided to add some Lemon Lime Twist ribbon across and bling to finish it off.
I then layered it on the so pretty Calypso Coral 
with silver designer paper called Sweet Soiree for more bling.
The base is thick Whisper White card stock.

I love bunnies and hope to use this set more!
Have a springy day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Hello Easter
Paper: Calypso Coral, Whisper White,
Sweet Soiree DSP, Lemon Lime Twist
Ink: Soft Suede, Calypso Coral
rhinestones, Duet Banner punch, Lemon lime Twist
striped ribbon, Sweet Cake framelits dies






7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Windy! Love your combination of both of these challenges! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...I love bunnies so had to get this set!

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is so adorable! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely too cute! A wonderful way to welcome spring...great use of the layout! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card and the layout...a perfect spring entry! Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Windy, this is adorable! Love that little chocolate bunny and beautiful Easter egg! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet Windy! What a fabulous take on the sketch and your spring colour palette is spot on for this week's challenge. Love the way your chocolate bunny is peeking over the top of the banner! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete