Saturday, March 3, 2018

Watercolor Friends


I decided to make an easy scene for the third card for 
March classes next week with the wonderful Waterfront set.
I stated with a white square and stamped off with the Crumb cake ink for the sand.
I then stamped off for the Pool Party and Island Indigo water.
I stamped full on for the Crumb Cake trees trunks and the Wild Wasbi
palms plus the Island Indigo beach houses. I used Crushed Curry 
for the sun and pick a great sentiment from the 
same set stamped in Island Indigo.
I framed it with another square in Indigo
 then layered it on a piece of Pool Party 
embossed with the new Simple Stripes emboss folder. 
I added more Island Indigo behind before placing on the Crumb Cake base.
I used some retired thick Whisper White twine to finish it off.

I hope you enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Waterfront
Ink: Island Indigo, Wild Wasabi, Pool Party,
Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Island Indigo,
Crumb Cake
Layering Square framelits dies, thick Whisper White twine-retired,
Simple Stripes embossing folder



No comments:

Post a Comment